US Navy - Fine Art Giclée Print (Framed and Unframed)
Divers Gifts Fine Art Prints
Produced using the finest Giclée inks and premium paper.
- A4 = 210 x 297mm 8.3 x 11.7 Inches.
- A3 = 297 x 420mm 11.7 x 16.5 Inches.
- A2 = 420 x 594mm 16.5 x 23.4 Inches.
Bamboo fine art prints
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance.
Lustre fine art prints
Our lustre art prints are printed on a flat, stiff, middle-weight paper with a white base and an instant dry, micro-porous coating.
- 275 gsm.
- Bright white.
- Lustre finish.
- Wide colour gamut and high d-max.
Matt fine art prints
Our matt fine art prints use a smooth, bright white, middleweight, all-purpose paper with a matt finish.
- 240 gsm.
- Bright white.
- Smooth matt finish.
- Wide colour gamut.
Wooden frame details
- Oak - 21mm solid oak frame - 25mm smooth matt black frame.
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high-quality solid wood.
- Frames manufactured in Gloucestershire, UK.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.