Order Processing Time
Your order will ship within 24 hours of receipt of payment (excluding weekends and UK holidays). If you require same day shipping, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to accommodate. This does NOT apply to glass orders - see below.
Glass Models - All of our glass models are handmade to order. We require 5-7 business days. If you purchase other items in addition to a glass model, please note that your other items will ship within the 24 hour processing time and your glass model will be shipped upon completion 5-7 days later.
UK (Mainland) Shipping -
- Packages weighing up to 2kg will ship First Class Signed For or Second Class Signed For. You can choose during Checkout.
- Packages weighing over 2kg will ship by UPS or other Courier Service.
- Courier Service Options are available for packages less than 2kg.
- Packages weighing up to 2kg will ship Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (Australia is Signed Only). Transit Time is 5-14 Business Days, depending on your location. UPS/TNT/DPD courier services are also available at checkout, if you require a faster service. Average Transit Time is 3 business days.
- Packages weighing over 2kg will ship by a Courier Service of our choice.
Buyer is responsible for entering their shipping address correctly. We ship to the address the buyer provides in checkout and we are not responsible for mis-keyed addresses or errors made by the buyer or the misdirection of packages due to incorrect address entries.
Fees incurred by international packages being returned to the United Kingdom due to insufficient/incorrect addresses OR not being collected within the required time allowance at destination will be the customer’s responsibility and must be paid before the item will be reshipped.
About Customs & Duty Fees
We are required by Law to accurately report the value and contents of international shipments. We strictly abide by this law; therefore, please do not ask us to undervalue the content on Customs Declaration forms.
International customers are responsible for all fees that may be imposed by their country of residence; including import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the buyer's country. These are not extra postage fees, and we the seller are not responsible for these fees. Additional charges for Customs Clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be or if they will even be requested of the buyer. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. You should contact your local Customs Office for further information. When Customs Clearance procedures are required, it can cause long delays.
Returns will NOT be accepted due to the constomer's refusal to pay these fees.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Shipping Policies, please contact us prior to purchasing.